Can the other hand, the loss of back teeth may cause malnutrition, digestive problems and may be the cause of teeth shifting. The place of the extracted teeth must be absolutely replaced by implant treatment in order to prevent any complications. For the implementation of bridges, the size of adjacent teeth must be cut and regulated. Nowadays, in order to prevent cutting healthy teeth, implementation of titanium made teeth roots into the jawbone at the place of the missing tooth is an appropriate method of treatment.
Main advantages of implants
Protection of adjacent teeth from cutting
Preventing the jawbone from misshaping due to the missing tooth
Easier dental protection in comparison with bridge applications The advantage to make every each porcelain tooth unique as the natural ones, which makes the regulation of dental hygiene higher İncrease the retention of mandibular lower jaw
What determinates the decision of an implant treatment?
• The general medical condition of the patient
• Patient’s age
• The gap created from the missing tooth
• Jawbone’s volume adequacy
• Jawbone’s density
• Oral hygiene
Nowadays dental implant applications come together with attentive preliminary assays, precise application techniques, sterilization and post- care treatment making it the easiest way to get a proper treatment.
Preparation and İmplementation Process
1. Patent’s medical history and general health condition. Patients are asked to share detailed information about important present diseases. General health condition is deduces from the patient’s medical history, whether he/she has previous important diseases. In case of an ongoing treatment,implementation is delayed until the end of the treatment.
2. İntra-oral and radiographic examination. The general condition of the jawbone, eventual presence of gum diseases and teeth examination is required. The closure of jaws is examined. If required panoramic x-ray and tomographic examinations are seen as a must.
3. Preparation of temporary implants. İn order to close the lack of teeth until the day of the application of permanent teeth, temporary fixed or half-released implants are constructed.
4. Clinical application. İmplant area is been anesthetized with local anesthetic followed by the implementation to tooth inside the jawbone.
5. Post- care treatment. First week is an important period for healing. Oral hygiene is ensured by a special dental solution prescribed by the dentist. Taking antibiotics as prescribed is rather important as well. İce cold cubes should be applied over the area from the outside of the mouth during the first 48 hours. Food requiring a long chewing as well as hot beverages and nutrition must be avoided.
6. Application of permanent implants takes approximately 2 to 4 months’ time before implant are made and integrated as porcelain laminates.
Whitening Treatment (Hollywood Smile)
Many of us have dreamed of a beautiful smile. Entitled teeth and smile beautiful and healthy and therefore the basics of beauty evaluation.
The cosmetic dentistry is especially important in improving the shape and color of infected teeth importance, and therefore the major impact is reflected in the human personality and to overcome the knot shame that broken or deformed teeth may be caused by, beautiful Valosinan give the man a bright smile and give him confidence in himself.
One of the secrets of spotless and gleaming smile and often we observe in many of the faces of actors and filmmakers, or so-called “smile Julio” d (Hollywood Smile), is a cosmetic dental veneers. It is a very thin layer made of your teeth, porcelain or tooth-colored filling a Alcolmbozaat (composite) affixed to the front of age in order to improve the appearance of the teeth and contribute to the correct color, shape, size and length. It was its first use in 1930, and entered several stages of evolution until I got to the shape that it is now.
The plastic shell covering the surface of one or two surfaces of the tooth so different from ceramic crowns which covers the entire age so it is not valid for use with crumbling teeth and that the large amount of decay. It could be used to cover and treat one tooth or a set of upper and lower teeth. It is commonly used with the front teeth.
The plastic layer must be performed by a doctor who specializes in dental beauty or Prosthodontics.
Cases of treatment
What is the appropriate treatment for dental veneer cases? There are plenty of cases that require crust cosmetic treatment is the most important:
Cases of tooth discoloration, which may be due to the treatment of the roots or spotting fluoro caused by exposure to high doses of fluoride in childhood. Color may also be due to the use of certain types of antibiotics (tetracycline) Tetracycline or as a result of eating foods and colorful drinks and smoking or due to changes in the color of old age in charge
Cases of broken teeth and eroded surfaces
May be used in some simple cases of irregular and ill paving teeth. The substitute for braces in some simple cases in which the patient prefers porcelain veneers treatment rather than the calendar.
Statistics fill the spaces between the teeth.
THERAPEUTIC MATERIAL DIFFERENCES
What is the difference between the materials used in the treatment? Sunni crust may be made of a material porcelain (ceramic) Sunni or material Alcolmbozaat one of the types of cosmetic fillings that may be used in the treatment of Tsusat teeth. Porcelain may be better than Alkambozaat in its resistance to change in color and is reflective of the color of the original tooth Who is covered and thus gives the asymptotic to the original tooth color color. The Alkambozaat is better in economic terms, where it is less expensive than porcelain can be done in one visit to the dentist. But fast pigmentation and corrosion, which needs to be returned or restored frequently. In all talk to each patient has a particular type of treatment and should discuss with a specialist cosmetic dentistry treatment of what suits him.
Facts You Should Know
* The coverage porcelain veneer does not prevent tooth decay resulting from negligence in cleaning the teeth, where it partially covers the age and thus the opportunity to decay in parts that are not governed by the coverage.
* It must be borne in mind that ceramic peels weaker than the natural tooth structure so care must be taken not to bite on solid objects or use teeth to open the cans
* The people who have deep bite or two they rub their teeth during sleep is not recommended for them veneer porcelain because it would be to crack and break easily. In some cases, the patient needs to put a protective device of the teeth (night guard).
* It must be covered with veneer porcelain teeth are treated as natural teeth, where you must use a toothbrush and toothpaste and dental floss to clean them.
* The coverage Balborcelin is a non-productive process because it requires the tooth surface sculpture and therefore can not return to the previous form of the teeth.
* The patient should periodically visit to the dentist to examine the Sunni peels, which has since the age of cosmetic veneers may range between five to ten years for the material porcelain is one to two years to rule Alkambozaat….
What are the therapeutic steps to cosmetic dental veneer?
* Initially the diagnosis is made by a specialist doctor and discussion with the patient about his smile problems and what he wants and what to expect from treatment. It calls for the implementation of the edition of the upper and lower teeth.
* Of the most important elements of treatment that the patient be quite interested in clean teeth and gums surrounding. In some cases, surgery may be required to work gums before starting the installation.
* Tooth preparation session: The doctor injects local anesthetic and sculpts the front parts of age by 0.5 mm or less of dentin as needed, and then takes a remake of the teeth after preparation and is sent to the dental laboratory for the preparation of ceramic peels. This is the same day dental coverage Btalpissat temporary until the completion of the final veneer processing.
* In the next visit crust is installed using Resin material (resin) lenses.
* Cosmetic treatment problems crust
* Some may suffer from tooth sensitivity caused by the cold process during dental processing
* Inflammation of the gums as a result of an error in a variety of ceramic veneers or during the preparation process may occur
* May be subject to breakage, especially when eating solid foods such as carrots or nuts are very solid. There are some points that need to be referred to a selection of some of the keenness of the ceramic shell is very white color and believe he is the best. It must be to choose what fits the facial skin color and the surrounding gums. As well as for tooth shape and size were the more appropriate and selected properly they give a smile closer to be normal. Therefore, accurate diagnosis and study of the patient’s condition and discussed with him is very important to avoid errors in treatment.
* Nalk new type of porcelain veneer called Omunirz (lumineers) or tooth contact lenses is a very thin layer of thickness 0.2 mm thick lenses any eye lenses.
It is a layer covering the teeth without the need for cold or prepare surfaces of the teeth. And so are not taken to the use of local anesthetic. It is also used to cover the crowns and fillings that change color with the passage of time without having to return them. As well as he is the only cosmetic treatment rendered it possible to remove it in the event of a desire to return to the original shape of the teeth. This type is used to treat mild cases of tooth discoloration or blanks. And disadvantages that may lead to an increase in the thickness of the covered teeth.